Lady Pilot

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote :

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Joe" wrote

I was going to get Bob a directing job fiming the flick version but
after his dis'n me as bb Im not so sure.

Let me know if you ever get the movie project off the ground. I have
friend that might be interested. He was co-Producer on the Godfather
III.
He's back home now in OKC. Last time we had dinner together he was
working
on a movie about Wiley Post and was needing technical advise on stunt
pilots, etc.

http://theoscarsite.com/whoswho5/frederickson_g.htm

Of course for my help, you will have to get me an actor's role in the
movie.
:-)

LP

Oh oh! Maybe BinaryBill is right about your being a man.
A woman would surely ask for an actress role, not an actor's role.

Only in your dreams, cedar bucket boy...

Maybe you've been out to sea too long, sailor.
Do you call your mailman a mailwoman?
Maybe you should get up with the times, and I quote from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor

A female actor is an actress, although an increasingly large group feel
that
the term "actor" should be redefined as being gender-neutral and used for
both men and women.

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Maybe you ate too much Key Lime Pie?

LP

Ah Hah! Caught you in yet another inconsistency, dear *Lady* Pilot.

No you didn't...

In previous posts, you claim to be a conservative woman. Yet, in this
post,
you are embracing and advocating for liberal politically correct speech.
How can this be? I suppose you will also get upset if I hold a door open
for you?

I would be elated for you to hold the door open for me, Captain. If you
didn't I wouldn't think so highly of you than I do now.

First, she's a conservative woman.

Now, she's a conservative woman with a liberal bent.

It follows that she could easily be a liberal man. Good Grief!

You have heard my voice and you still make scripts for plays like you do?
rofl

Gotcha!

You probably wish in your dreams that you Gotcha any warm attractive female
body that crosses your path...

CN (too intelligent to be fooled by any sock)

Did you forget my address, again?

LP ;-)