Courtney Thomas

Dick,

Thank you for the kind offer but I have one and don't anticipate needing
a second, perhaps wrongly :-)

Hope you enjoy your holidays,

Courtney

R.W. Behan wrote:

Hey, Courtney, I'm sorry: the Autohelm parts are outta here. But I also
have a working Loran C receiver. Any use for that? Same deal.

Dick B.

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message

Dick,

I'd like them. Please remit your address and the ship cost at your
convenience.

Cordially,
Courtney

R.W. Behan wrote:

We've just installed a new Simrad AP autopilot on our boat, and removed
the old Autohelm 6000. If anyone can use the parts, you're welcome to
them for the price of shipping. There is a control head, the "black box"
computer, and a fluxgate compass. (The linear drive I've kept for a
spare.) Also have a copy of the owner's manual.

Dick Behan

LNVT "Annie"

--
s/v Mutiny