Tuuk

Harry,, the point about the 0 deg was that you said it was,,, get it???

You made an observation or a report of something,,, How do we believe you?
You lied about something very serious and then you say it is what you say it
is,,, Who is going to believe you if you tend to lie very often,,,

"'"''Bear feet? Then what are the bears walking around on?'"'''"

That is funny,, I will agree, again, english is not my primary,, for a free
education for you and the amount of educating I am doing for you for free
harry,, you will have to take what you get, beggars should not be
selective,, but your country gave you a good life, easy job, easy money,
(your grandchildren will pay for that) very comfortable living, and you
still have the nuts to criticize that,, it is no surprise your on your third
wife. Is it them who disposes of you or you who dispose of them? I bet they
cannot tolerate you for very long, especially a lifetime,
The point to my comment about bare feet or whips or chains or what ever your
perception of a work place, I mean how would you know? O ya,, you saw a
documentary by Barbara Walters,,, harry,,, come on,,,You also criticize
wal-mart yet have you read their statements which state they do not buy from
firms who associate with child or slave labor? No,, I didn't think you had,,
Anyway,,, bare feet,, lol,,, come on,, just because your government says you
have to wear these boots that tie up to your knees, have steel shanks, steel
toe, green stamp, I mean what if the worker works in a rice field? in 100deg
F all day? I mean they cannot all get (2) 30 min coffee breaks in an
air-conditioned lunch room, 1 hour lunch at a cafeteria supplied by the
taxpayer, and their birthdays off with pay, 8 weeks holiday per year, 14
days sick, etc etc etc etc,, WAKE UP!!!! Harry,, look what you did,, now I
say again,,, your grandchildren are putting food on your table, you would be
more morally and cheaper to get a personal line of credit put on your boat
and home and pay it off with an insurance policy,, not your grandchildren
born or not,,

You do know what I mean by 100deg F ,,, there harry ,,, no?? I will explain
it for you,, but that might take another rant as you are not the luckiest
student in the class,,,,,
Now what next did you say,,,

'''"'' We're all scared...when are you planning to climb up into the tower
and
start firing?"''"'""

What ever,,

''''''' Figured out what 0 C means yet, dunderhead?'"''"''

No,, tell me what,,, It's your turn to reciprocate,, I been teaching you for
a day and sometimes I think I am wasting my time,,, teach me what 0 C
means,,, With your mind I might suspect

Zero Chinese
Zero Credit
Zero Credentials
Zero Chance
Zero Contract
Zero Celsius
Openly Crazy
Outright Communist
Obviously Cracked
One Clown

I don't know harry which one better describes yourself,,, And stop pulling
on my thermometer, I have work to do,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuk wrote:
Don,,

I am honored to answer your questions,,, lets look,,

"'''' The more Tuuk babbles, the more he exposes himself."''''

As what?? a secret agent man??

The consensus would be ill-informed, drooling, semi-literate idiot, I
believe.

O **** off you fat lazy union slob,, ya and our children go to work in
bear feet also,

Bear feet? Then what are the bears walking around on?

"'""''At the risk of insulting Tuuks parents and having
him threaten to 'slit my throat', I have to wonder how they pay their
staff.
Fair days pay for a full days work??''"""

Two point there ,, ya if you insult my parents to my face,, I will kick
you in your nuts,, you hurt my parents and ya,, of course I would hurt
you,,,