Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in By the way, have you
figured out what a temperature of 0 C means?

The more Tuuk babbles, the more he exposes himself. If his statements about
his parents are true, I'm getting an image of someone raised in
privilege....
I understand some far eastern countries still have a quasi-feudal system
where the rich and privileged maintain their status and lifestyle on the
backs of the working poor. At the risk of insulting Tuuks parents and having
him threaten to 'slit my throat', I have to wonder how they pay their staff.
Fair days pay for a full days work??