Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Mark Neglay wrote:
jps wrote in message . ..

In article . net,
says...

jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't use logic on JPS. It just confuses him.
LZ

Giggle all you want LZ, I think we need a national health policy that
looks after people in states that would be as backwards as possible
given the chance.

Oh, just another garden-variety communist.

Another elitist pig who thinks health should be the exclusive domain of
those who can afford it.

Another logically challeneged person who equates not giving a freebie
to someone with denying it to him.

Exactly so!

The other week, two talk radio hosts who played a big
role in the recall of Gray Davis, and who also were
playing a big role in getting an initiative on the
ballot to get rid of the extortionate car tax, had a
comment from some leftwing bleeding heart about a
provision in some part of the California tax code that
when there was a reduction in the rate of the car tax,
welfare recipients *also* were supposed to get some
kind of "refund". This, of course, makes clear how the
tyrants - the governors - view taxes: not as money
that we give to them to spend for legitimate public
purpose, but rather as THEIR money that they dole out
as they see fit.