Maxprop

"JG" wrote in message

Thought you'd like to know...

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/space/tra...sightings.html

We used to check the tracking page for Mir a few years back, and the ISS
more recently. Got a long (4 minute) look at the ISS a couple of years ago
when a shuttle was attached. Had to be at least twice as bright as Mir ever
was. But no shuttles for a while, so it's been about the same or only
slightly brighter than Mir used to be. I've got a Meade Maksutov 7" scope,
but I haven't been able to do much more than get a pass-through, and it's
damned quick. But it does clearly show the ISS for a second or two--neat.

Max