Tuuk

Of course you do harry,,,

The only reason my posts are required to be so long, is because I enjoy
proving you wrong,, pointing out your stupidity. Sometimes takes a lot of
time.

For my languages,,, lol,,, you ****ing moron,,, English is not my primary
you ****ing racist,,

Go read your koran you coward. Harry, that is exactly what you are, an
ignorant coward. A back stabbing coward,,, you stabbed your fellow Americans
right in the back,,,

If you do not like the country you're living in, then move. Why don't you
move to Malasia or somewhere where there is high percentage of the muslim
and islams you so admire,,, you moron,, lol,,, how many languages do you
speak there Einstein???

I didn't think so,,,

you just keep reading my posts there Harry and pretend to ignore them,,
loll,, It is just that your too stupid to know how to answer them. Try
taking a trip sometime harry,, get out of that bar and expand your mind,,

And about the drugs,,, lol,,, well your more the demographic for that,,
being a laborer on he union your whole life,,,lol,,, I don't know why I
waste my time with a union laborer like you,,, lol,,, go paint your boat
again,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1103831340.2901354a30faaba46ba91f937a7aa530@t eranews...
Tuuk wrote:
Harry,, you moron

Wasn't it you who was defending the Islamic and Allah and Mohammed there
in another post???

`Sorry, Tuuk, but you have me confused with whatever narcotic you drink
all day. Or inject. In addition, your command of English is so ****-poor,
it is obvious you don't understand 90% of what you think you are reading.

By the way, there's no need for you to aim your long, badly written posts
at me. I don't read them.