James

Hey Jaxie Dood!

What's "A ACETONE"?

Is it a verb maybe? Like, hey you, get out of my way or I'll give you A
ACETONE you'll never forget.

Or maybe something to do with music? Like a baratone or A ACETONE?

I can't find "A ACETONE" anyplace on my sailing simulator program.

What is it? Can I call Sears and order up A ACETONE?

You are way smart Jaxie Dood. No way anybody would call you a IDGIT
that's for sure.

I wish I was smart like Jaxie Dood so I too would know what "A ACETONE"
is! But I am just a fumb duck who doesn't know what A ACETONE is.

Sadly, I don't even have any horribly revolting pictures of me in a
speedo to share. Makes me so sad.

JAXAshby wrote:

junnie, you gasp at the suggestion of a acetone on the early spring Saturday
morning.

From: Gene Kearns age
Date: 12/22/2004 9:21 PM Eastern Standard Time
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:36:05 -0500, James wrote:

Now Jax, don't be such an idgit, dood.

PC based sailing simulated 40+ knot winds don't count. Ask your wife
(after you re-inflate her that is) if some day you can go for a ride on
a REAL boat.

Dood, you have to get out on a real boat...computer silumations are not
the same thing. You'll see waves and birds and all kinds of things if
you can get a ride on somebodies boat some day.

Any volunteers want to take Jaxie Dood for a sail? He'll stay outside in
case he gets scared and urinates by accident. It only happened twice
using the simulator but you can't be too careful.

Let's have a show of hands.

ROFLMAO... oh, god..... I can't get my breath......

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.southharbourvillageinn.com/directions.asp Where Southport,NC
is located.
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats
at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

* If you find that you are denied access to my web page, Please respond here
with
your IP address and I will see if I can open up access. I have been forced to
blackhole large geographic regions outside of North America due to incessant
spoofing and hacking attacks on my web server. Thanks.