Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:48:58 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Nice looking design. I'll have to confess that you've got me thinking about
whether a nesting boat would make sense. I rejected it out of hand because
of lack of space to assemble on a 32 foot boat. However, if I made the
forward lifelines dropable on both sides, maybe I could stick the ends out
port and starboard. That still leaves the weight problem. Even getting an
8 footer on board will take some tugging or creative use of the jib halyard.

BTW take a look at the boats I design in my day job he

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma

We have used a folding Okume pram for about 12 years now. We (a couple
in our 60s)can assemble it on the cabin top and launch and retrieve
with no modification of lifelines. We do have lifeline gates but too
narrow for the boat to fit through. We do have to go mostly over the
lifelines.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC

Let's Put the XXX back in Xmas