James

Hey Jaxie DOOD

Confessing like that is pretty impressive. We think it's admirable that
when asked:

C)Did you soil your speedos?

You found it to be a sexual question. Diaper fetishes are way more
common than most people think. Not so sure about soiled Speedo fetishes
though. But whatever floats your boat is ok with us DOOD.

Good thing the Mrs. is rubber huh? Cleans easily.

JAXAshby wrote:

sorry jimmie. I am not interested sexually in any thing not born female. get
used to it.

From: James
Date: 12/23/2004 9:49 AM Eastern Standard Time
JAXAshby wrote:

Tell us about upwind in 42+. What sails were you flying and on what
kind of boat?

a.) just a small jib. b.) a sloop

Hey Jaxie DOOOD, you are being some kinda idgit or something.

You forgot to answer question C)Did you soil your speedos?

Wayne was good enought to ask..it would be rude for you to answer him.

Or maybe you're just being a fumb duck (again)?