JohnH

On 23 Dec 2004 01:49:01 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Let me guess, Chuck...you're picking up a quote from one of the mindless
rightwing idiots I filter...Fritz? Hertvik?

I wouldn't characterize the party as a mindless idiot, but I'm flabbergasted
that anybody seriously believes Clinton's sex life was a factor in whether Al
Qaida attacked us on 9-11.

Even if they were attacking us based on moral outrage over the whole Lewinski
affair, they should have called it off in 2001 when Bush took office. It's a
well accepted fact that Republicans never have sex outside of marriage, and
even intramarital sex is for purposes of procreation only. :-)

If Clinton's mind had not been focused on his sex life, and the
repercussions therefrom, do you suppose he may have done more to bring
Bin Laden down while he had the chance(s)?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes