Lady Pilot

No, but it wouldn't be hard to get one if I needed it. My friend went to
Rome to shoot the Godfather part III and she didn't need a card.

LP

"katysails" wrote:
You have a Guild card?

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Joe" wrote

I was going to get Bob a directing job fiming the flick version but
after his dis'n me as bb Im not so sure.

Let me know if you ever get the movie project off the ground. I have a
friend that might be interested. He was co-Producer on the Godfather
III. He's back home now in OKC. Last time we had dinner together he was
working on a movie about Wiley Post and was needing technical advise on
stunt pilots, etc.

http://theoscarsite.com/whoswho5/frederickson_g.htm

Of course for my help, you will have to get me an actor's role in the
movie. :-)