katysails

WGN in Chicago is supposedly going to show a picture of a burning log in a
fireplace on Christmas Eve with carols playing in the background...think
I'll just throw a real log on in one fireplace and turn the gas logs on in
the other and turn up the CD player...

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:53:45 -0000, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

We have running water too! We even have electricity in most of the
rooms.

Such looxury! I have to go out to the well for water. And I need to
get batteries if'n I wants lectrissity.

Furthermore, I'll have a real fire burning on Christmas day! I think
that
we'll start with logs (from our garden), and later we'll use coal.

I have a screen saver that looks like a fireplace.