Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

If we were aboard, the dinghy would have been floating off the back...we
might have rowed in to go to the store or something...too bad...next time
give us a holler....you guys are always welcome...

We couldn't tell if there was a dink on the opposite side of the boat. As I
mentioned we were pretty far off and too lazy (or too polite) to get out the
binocs and spy on y'all. We figured if someone peeked up through the
companionway we'd row over and say hi. No one showed, so perhaps you guys
had gone ashore for something. Perhaps the most telling thing was that Nik
didn't bark, and she always barks if she senses a dog anywhere within a mile
when on the water.

Max