katysails

right....I think we spent $25.00 last season....pump outs were a bit more,
though...too bad you can't harvest the methane from a holding tank straight
into the diesel system and run on your own power...just think, Neal could
circumnavigate with one week's worth...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Well duh...who can afford all that diesel?

A single engine trawler, such as a Nordhavn 43 running at 8 kts., is
relatively economical to operate compared with, say, a semi-displacement
trawler, such as a Grand Banks 42 with twin 3208 Cats running at 14kts.
Then again I buy roughly $40 of diesel per annum.

Max