JG

You don't have to Australia for wild weather. Neal and his toy boat wouldn't
last 10 minutes in decent wind....
http://www.latitude38.com/LectronicL...#anchor1085433
or
http://tinyurl.com/gx7j

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:22:57 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
scribbled thusly:

That's why one must sail off the wind and sail under
a small, balanced press of sail so one can maneuver
in such a way to avoid those breakers. They are not
mast height, btw. They are relatively small. Look
closely at the pictures. The really huge looking waves
are taken looking up from a transom when the bow
is in the trough . . .

CN

Cappy, it's very very obvious that you've never seen anything anywhere
like these waves.
You might like to look at this pic Cappy.
http://www.richardbennett.com.au/
Seas look calm, until you notice that the whole boat is being dragged
sideways by the wave that has just passed her....she's a 70footer!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.