Bill Tuthill

Tinkerntom wrote:

BTW, thanks for putting me on to the Tinyurls. They work great, and I
have also be havving a great time reading RFC 1855...

Has anybody tried "surfing" tinyurl.com? Seems like it has lots of
interesting or useful links. If somebody has taken time to make a link
for somebody else, it shows at least two people want to follow it.

Gawd knows there are a lot of web pages that interest only one person.

However I've never seen a web page showing the most popular Tiny URLs,
or the most recent ones, or organized by topic, etc.