Capt. NealŪ

Why, you no good, overgrown, alcohol gulping, Nanu of the North,
pimply faced, shut-in, wannabe sailor!

Ole Thom's pilot house looks better than most because it is not
really a pilot house at all. If the man knew anything about boats
he would call it a 'raised saloon' cruiser.

What's so ludicrous about it is his original keel. It was a radical
racing keel on a cruiser. In other words the designer was confused -
as confused as the buyer. What Thom's boat amounts to is a state
of confusion. Perfect match for the likes of Ole Thom, BTW.

And, you are not thinking too clearly of late, yourself. Next thing
you, too, will be making up stories about my removing my keel
and fitting it back on well forward of it's original position.

How ludicrous! Whatever would motivate me to ruin perfection
with some lame, half-assed effort? As anyone can see from my
website, what I do and what I own in always top-notch.

Cut the Mustard sails circles around Overproof!

CN

"Overproof" wrote in message news:EA2xd.9204$dv1.4864@edtnps89...
I think you hit the nail on the head Thom.....

Your Pilot house is well suited for your area. The vessel looks good with it
and it extends your sailing season. Only a limp wristed tropical sailor
without experience of sailing in the colder latitudes and thusly with self
imposed limitations as to where he can venture would ever cast doubt as to
the functionality of a Pilot House on such a fine vessel. Let's face it...
he can't even differentiate between your keel and rudder yet.

I think it smacks of pure jealousy... on Neal's part. I'm certain that Cut
The Mustard would be a fine dinghy for your vessel. :-)

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey CN,

I'm up and a Very Good Morning to you and the ASA, from the NW

Thought I'd start the day off with a picture of the Pilothouse in her
Slip. I think she is a beauty but she's mine and that is a slanted view.
Likes get some comments from the group.

Did you have a chance yet to figure out how a "Wing Keel" functions?
I'll give you some time to work out your answer.

In the meantime, I'd like to state that I have as much stability and
less leeway than "Cut the Mustard" due to the depth of "Pneuma's" keel

Also less heel, giving me more effective sail area

Again, Good Morning

Ole Thom