Capt. NealŪ

Seriously, I have to wonder where some people got the
idea that LP was a dyke? I've seen a picture of her
and she is an attractive woman. I've heard her voice
and it is all estrogen.

Perhaps you, like Nav, are jealous?

CN

wrote in message ...
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:12:18 -0500, Capt. NealŪ wrote:

wrote in message ...
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:39:34 -0500, Capt. NealŪ wrote:

It was a little after Midnight. She was having some trouble with her e-mail
which somehow got messed up in the configuration. She gave me an alternate
so we could keep in touch.

I used to think she was a sock puppet of some sort. Boy, was I ever wrong.
She's a real, all-American conservative woman who thinks like I think. She's
intelligent as well - she's just sooooo fine. She's got the cutest Okie accent.
She's also very attractive looking. (She sent me a pic or two - don't tell Nav, he'll
be bright green with envy.) The very best thing is she will be available soon.

I think I'm in love.

CN

Break it to your right hand gently. It is going to be devastated after all these
years!

BB

What do you know about it, mister? Sounds to me like a wee bit of jealousy rearing its
ugly head.

CN

I prefer women.

BB