rhys

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:46:56 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Chances are they won't let you have any(liability, nowadays).... we
used to use tons of the stuff cast off by the local fire department to
pad stone against damage. The stuff was used on a daily basis and I
don't *ever* remember tossing a piece out as too worn... and some of
it was probably 30 years old.

If you can get any it will, as you note, last forever....

Funny you should mention this, as I now have to ask the district fire
chief for used hose...the firehouse guys thought it might be breaking
a rule or something...sigh...I won't miss lawyers when I go cruising.