Ryk

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:16:11 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I've been looking at the safety harnesses that have a built in CO2
lifejacket. Pricey, but they look comfortable to wear and you don't have to
worry about digging up a harness if things get hairy. I'd appreciate some
experience / or comments on these.

I'm very happy with mine. It is comfortable enough to wear full time,
now that I've removed the approval tags. For some insane reason they
were made with a scratchy material and sewn on in an invisible
location where they will chafe if the vest is worn over bare skin. I
have added a kayaking knife with the sheath sewn to the webbing where
it's easy to grab.

Knowing I have it makes my family feel a little more warm and fuzzy
when I'm singlehanding.

Ryk