Skip VerDuin

Roger Long wrote:

Since we're all excited about the new boat right now, I'm thinking of buying
some safety gear for the wife and kids for Christmas. Knowing I'm thinking
about keeping them attached the boat should make her feel warm and fuzzy.

snip

For Christmas give yourselves (both you and your wife) a trip to
Philadelphia for a couple days to attend Strictly Sail.
On Jan 20 there is a full day seminar "Safety at Sea".
Use this as a platform for equipment selection and "warm fuzzies" on the
subject.
It is a great show, lots to enjoy about it for sailors...

Skip