Dave Hall

On 18 Dec 2004 21:07:16 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Whatever. I just picked up a 12 pound prime rib to cook for xmas dinner.

Dan

My favorite red meat these days is buffalo.
It's still pretty hard to find, but after you begin eating bison, you'll throw
rocks at beef. 3 x the protein of beef, 1/10 the fat, and deeeee-licious. :-)

I wish it was more available in my area. It sounds like a great
alternative to beef. Now if I can only get the wife to cast off the
stigma of the "game" aspect of it. Like venison, she refuses to eat
anything that isn't "traditional" beef, chicken or pork.

Dave