Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

M. B. ...before you arrived, he sailed ALL the time...over the years, and
as the boats got bigger, he began to take on the "boat as cottage"
attitude...many of the people who were originally on the dock that were
sailors have left for other parts.. a few are down here in Muskegon...

Interesting. You do know that they have a Catalina 42 now, doncha? And
while he still sails, the boat doesn't go out as much as the 36 did. I
didn't know him when he owned the 30, so I guess you could be right. He's
gotten the 42 crosswise in the fairways a couple of times in a breeze, so I
think he tends to keep it tied up more than before when it's blowing. As an
aside, I've noticed this trend with most people who've gone to larger and
larger boats. Sailing frequency and size vary inversely, it would seem.

Max