Joe

Scott Vernon wrote:
Does 'A' dock mean something special at your marina? At mine, it

seems
the bigger ($$$$) boats are on A dock and get smaller as the letter
gets higher. Is this the norm.

My wife asked me one time if A dock meant something. Seems this

woman,
wearing tons of jewelry (powerboater?) struck up a conversation with
her and repeatedly mentioned , with emphasis, that they were on A
dock.

Scotty ( E- docker )

Well dont feel to bad, Im' on F Dock. Only sailboat on F, buts thats
OK, Its winter and all the powerboaters stay at home.

Here A dock is ole timers mostly fishing boats 30 ft range, 1
liveaboard, B&C docks are small boats 20 ft, D 13-16 ft hanging out the
water, E dock is Cigarboats, covered- 35-40 footers all hanging, F 35-
55 footers, all covered except mine and 2 next to me, Im between 2 huge
covered sheads, One side the boats in the shead grow mold and spider
webs, the other is full of a club of rich yahoo's, they call that shead
the Low tide lounge, 16 TV's on the walls, Neon everywhere, bars,
grills, ect....They are all to much in love with themselves for me to
mix with them to much, I like rich people but not the ones who act
rich, Remember larry the powerboater who crashed his boat and split
with other millions? They are all in that class. Next to me is a 58+
foot steel crewboat nice guy, rasing his 15yo nephew 15 and in the
other uncovered slip is a 50'steel Bruce Roberts Trawler single man.
Whole marina is around 225 boats.

Hopefully some day I will find the perfect piece of land to build on
and have my boat docked out back. Know of one place........ 3 acres for
300K.

Joe

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

My entire life isn't defined by a dock with a letter designation.

Well,
okay, maybe it is.