John Cairns

"Donal" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in message
m...

The women with the excess jewelry was probably a powerboater. Really
funny
also, listening to folks talk about their experience on the lake as if

they
had been sailing in the roaring forties.
John Cairns

Heh .... we haven't heard about the "Sea of Michigan" for a while.

Regards

Donal
--

When I got back from the crossing, one of our club members was talking about
a club cruise to a destination about 40 miles from here, blah, blah. I

John Cairns