Harry Krause

Default 2 or 4 stroke?

Billgran wrote:

Del,

All hype aside, there has been no outbreaks of excessive powerhead failures
due to sooting or detonation with FICHTS.

There are plenty of FICHT-powered fishing boats out on the Bay and along
the Atlantic Coast running out of the Virginia Beach area. If the motors
were crap, you wouldn't see so many of the boats way offshore. Further,
when you read any of the serious sal****er fishing newsgroups, you'll
find boaters with problems to report about every brand of outboard, I/O
and inboard.

Someone may call this "spruiking" or something like that, but these are the facts.

Bill Grannis
service manager

No one who is seriously involved in boating pays the slightest attention
to the over the top claims of Karen Smith. She obviously has many issues
in life beyond her dislike for me, you, the former OMC and anyone who
disagrees with her, and these surface almost every time she posts
something. If she lived in the United States or had the fare for an
airline ticket, I'd be worried about her hiding in my shower and waiting
for me with her long rusty knife, snaggle teeth, wart on her nose,
really bad breath, and, of course, her pointed black hat.

Karen Smith has found a new cheering section among the more
simple-minded right-wingers here. They deserve each other.
She's best ignored.

--
Email sent to is never read.