JG

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:12:18 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:39:34 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

It was a little after Midnight. She was having some trouble with her
e-mail
which somehow got messed up in the configuration. She gave me an
alternate
so we could keep in touch.

I used to think she was a sock puppet of some sort. Boy, was I ever
wrong.
She's a real, all-American conservative woman who thinks like I think.
She's
intelligent as well - she's just sooooo fine. She's got the cutest Okie
accent.
She's also very attractive looking. (She sent me a pic or two - don't
tell Nav, he'll
be bright green with envy.) The very best thing is she will be
available soon.

I think I'm in love.

CN

Break it to your right hand gently. It is going to be devastated after
all these
years!

BB

What do you know about it, mister? Sounds to me like a wee bit of jealousy
rearing its
ugly head.

CN

I prefer women.