Harry Krause

Default Off the Topic. I'm waiting to see...

WaIIy wrote:

On 14 Dec 2003 18:19:07 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Wally, on the list of right wing people who seldom post anything except hate
mail to the NG, you're running a distant second to some broad from "down under"
something.

"some broad" Nice turn of a phrase. Your respect for women is right
along with your partner in hate. The KrauseBot © learns well.

Karen Smith gets all the respect she deserves.

The difference between your perspective and mine is very simple. I believe you
have every right in the world to hold your opinions, (wrong as they are), and I
do not consider your obviously defective opinion (insert grin here) any sort of
threat to my own.

When was the last time you heard anybody on the left call you right-wingers
"traitors" or anti- American?

Duh, I think you can figure out that answer all by yourself.

. Your screwed up perspective is
that you, only you, and those who think exactly like you have the only valid
opinions about how our society should run and what direction national
policies
should take.

LOL

You leftists are the only "true word", we all know that by now.

Worry not, Wally. No one on the left wants to usurp your position as the
only true dumbfoch in rec.boats.

--
Email sent to
is never read.