Frank Klose

How does a map look like on 800X600 for instance? The Lilliput has ca.
900.000 pixels the other 8" monitor has 1.440 millon and is far mor
expensive. I have seen C-Map on the 1.44 million pixel monitor and it looked
good at 800X600. Lilliput claims a resolution of 1024X768 with 921600
pixels. This is really only 640X480 X3 colors = 921600. All the higher
resolutions are interpolated pixels and usually generate a bad picture ( not
sharp).
Some of the cheaper ones for DVD are having even less pixels. On board I use
an old Toshiba with 800X600 and C-Map and I would like a better resolution.
So what resolution is used on the Lilliput? I would like to buy an 8" but
because of above I´m no more sure anymore what to do.

Frank

"Johnhh" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Brand: Lilliput
Price: $280
Not waterproof
Voltage: 12volt with cigarette adapter/regulator and 110 wall wart.
Amps: 0.8
link: Lilliput 8" Touch screen XGA TFT Car Monitor VGA PC
Same montor, but I'm not sure that's where I got mine.

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
Brand? Price? Sounds nice? Waterproof? Voltage? Current?
Got a link to a source?

Doug