Gould 0738

If you're a fan of buffalo, I'm sure you know all about this place:

http://www.exoticmeats.com/
Their retail store is at 17532 Aurora Ave N.

I find myself down in Tacoma probably twice a month. If it's anywhere nearly
lunch time, I'll head over to:

http://www.naturalchoice.net/review/tatanka.htm

for buffalo roast with red spuds. These people specialize in buffalo, rather
than a general range of exotic meats. They are happy to sell frozen roasts and
steaks for home cooking. I frequently splurge. A not-so-big roast runs about
$20- but the meat is very filling and a little goes a long way. You're not
paying for much fat, either- those big monsters are pretty lean.

I have heard that the place out on Aurora is
very good as well. That's only about 20 minutes away, vs. a good solid hour to
get down to Tacoma. Maybe I'll check it out soon. Thanks.