Garth Almgren

Around 12/18/2004 1:07 PM, Gould 0738 wrote:

Whatever. I just picked up a 12 pound prime rib to cook for xmas dinner.

Dan

My favorite red meat these days is buffalo.
It's still pretty hard to find, but after you begin eating bison, you'll throw
rocks at beef. 3 x the protein of beef, 1/10 the fat, and deeeee-licious. :-)

If you're a fan of buffalo, I'm sure you know all about this place:

http://www.exoticmeats.com/
Their retail store is at 17532 Aurora Ave N.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing