Thom Stewart

OOps, Slipped

Have you ever heard of the "Bottle Nose Dolphin?

A Tuna; pointed head

By the way CN, Have you never seen "Flying Fish?" If you ever sail
offshore in your part of the world, you might even see them on your boat
in the mornings.

"Cut the Mustard" has as lousy an entry as just about anything short of
a scrows bow. You're wrong there as well

Now;--- a keel, with WINGS. I say; "With wings!" CN. You really don't
have a clue to the pluses of a wing keel do you?
Open your Mind. They provide righting force without weight. Anyway you
want to figure it. Bernoulle or Newton. Think about it CN. I hope you
and I will discuss this in length. This give an upright position on the
sails for better sailing, with less trim required.

Also, in preventing Leeway, they have it all over your "Short peckered
Scheel Keel' When my boat heels my keel goes deeper, because of the Wing
pointing down at a location under the Hull. Yours is rotating out of the
water and to one side. Tripp was a good enough designer to give you a
rather narrow hull to ease the creation of weather helm. This is why he
had to increase wetted area.

Finally; If you look at the pictures of your boat out of the water and
mine, you will notice the positions of the mast to that of the keels.
Mine is in front of the Keel. Yours CN is over (above the Keel) I can
adjust my Mast, so as to change the effect of the position of the center
of effort of my sails to create a neutral helm. With your set-up you
can't.

That should give enough information for you to figure a way to slant the
truth your way. FACTS IS FACTS buddy boy, Basic trim 101.

I do believe I have turned this Troll around on you. A good discussion
of misconception corrected by and OLD MAN (G)

Your move

Ole Thom