Capt. NealŪ

It was a little after Midnight. She was having some trouble with her e-mail
which somehow got messed up in the configuration. She gave me an alternate
so we could keep in touch.

I used to think she was a sock puppet of some sort. Boy, was I ever wrong.
She's a real, all-American conservative woman who thinks like I think. She's
intelligent as well - she's just sooooo fine. She's got the cutest Okie accent.
She's also very attractive looking. (She sent me a pic or two - don't tell Nav, he'll
be bright green with envy.) The very best thing is she will be available soon.

I think I'm in love.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

The cabin heater is working fine. To tell you the truth I was up

waiting
for a call from someone even hotter than my famous cabin heater -

Lady
Pilot to be exact. Don't tell Moroon though or he might get jealous.

So, what time did she finally call?

Scotty (Nav will be sooooo jealous)