Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:34:14 GMT, "RichG"
wrote:

I brought a couple of Houston Texan's woven "P" caps to my local mechanic
and his guys the other day. I included a Christmas card. They do good work
for me during the year...why wouldn't I want to do something simple like
that for them?

The day one of the few really cold ones that we had around here this year.
They certainly sounded like they appreciated the gesture. I don't want
special services; just their normal outstanding care and concern for my boat
and motor. ( Northshore Marine, Houston TX )

I don't tip and here's why.

1 - I always pay my bill on time or before it's due. In full.

2 - I buy my gas at their dock and pay through the nose for it. They
are making a healthy profit on it.

3 - I support their charity fishing tournaments even though I don't
fish in them - I make a monetary contribution.

4 - Every once in a while I'll have five pizzas delivered to the shop
for the guys and their helpers.

5 - In the winter I bring coffee and doughnuts when I check my boat.

That's enough.

Later,

Tom