Clams Canino

Default Is anyone here connected?

I will be dealing with thier adjuster.

One of my all time favorite movie lines: "I am altering the deal, pray I
don't alter it further."

I have found over time that this line - spoken from a position of some power
can be quite disarming. evil grin. Again rememeber *what* I do......

Read between the lines because I won't spell it out.

-W

--

PLEASE NOTE: Email address change from to

"Jim" wrote in message
Yeah, you might be right on those counts. From what I've
seen when it comes to cars is that they allot so much for the
capabilities of the stereo, not the quality or price. And, you
can get a car cd player for well under $50 now. I probably
wouldn't want to listen to it though. :^)

One thing I do not know is who's insurance adjuster he will be
dealing with. Regardless of which sends an adjuster, this
accident is obviously not his fault, which is good as they're
more likely to work with him. If he's dealing with their
adjuster, I think it could work even more in his favor. If he
can't reach agreement with that adjuster, he still has his
insurance company to lean on that company.

-Jim

Tony Thomas wrote:
In the end, he will end up paying for them. If he removes them before,

they
will never know. Price will not go down by any amount. Just like in a

car.
If you had a $1000 sterio in the car, you better remove it before the
insurance sees it. They won't give you $1000 more for the car w/ it in
there but will reduce it if you want to remove the parts.