Thom Stewart

CN,

I went back and looked at you "Web Site"
You have the Gall to call that Bulbous affair a fine entry? I'll send
you a really better looking entry and from my Pilothouse Sloop. There
are many boats with sharper, cleaner hull than mine but compared to
yours its an AMERICAN CUPPER

However, that wasn't that reason for going to your Web. I want again, to
look at the balance of your Rig (Mast placement) in respect to your
keel. CN, I'm saying you're selling the Newbies a load of BS. Bill Tripp
never, ever would have set a keel that far forward on the hull and left
the Mast, and center of effort of the main, that far back on the keel.

I'm saying this because I don't believe you would do such a mean
spirited thing and I want to point out the facts