JAXAshby

people have been doing it in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Manitoba, Ontario
and Quebec for more than sixty years. The last time I heard any claim such
_could_ be a problem was back in the late 50's, and then the guy making the
claim was a guy who sold aluminum fishing boats.

hey, it's about 30 degrees F. here, and pretty soon I'll hafve to move my 17
ft. Fiberglass I/O to a new location. and by that time, it will be well
around
0 f.

When it's that cold, do I have a chance of temperature cracking or doing
other
damage to the hull? The boat is on an EZ-Load roller trailer, and I'll be
moving it about 6 mi. over a horrible, but yet, not-so-smooth pavement.

If there is danger of stress, are there any precautions I can and should
take?
THANKS!

Tim