Nav

Overproof wrote:
"Nav" wrote in message

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is
10 years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... ya didn't read that last one through did ya?

Yes I did an NO professional would think a software reference referred to
a spot color system

Bwahahhahahaha

Cheers

Do you understand how stupid you look right now Nav??

The spotone Bob referred to is not software.... and neither is Pantone.

spot colour system software... bwahahahahahahaaa.... what an imbecile!

Like I said, it's NOT software! Furthermore Pantone is comprised of pre
defined colors, not a very limited set of inks for retouching.

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers