Capt. NealŪ

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message k.net...
He holds a Master Coast Guard License. You can't be a druggie or looney to
get one. In other words if you have one you are probably not going to hell!

Amen

Bob Crantz

I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head.

To my best knowledge, The Gay Psychotic One does
not hold a USCG license of any sort and this is could
be due to his inability to demonstrate he is drug free
and has never used in his younger years.

There is a very thorough FBI background check that
would uncover any past drug conviction, stays in a Looney
bin, any criminal activity such as child molestation, rape and
other deviant behavior. It follows that those of us who
hold a valid USCG license are fine, upstanding and moral
citizens worthy of being officers in the Merchant Marine
service.

God Bless the U.S. Coast Guard and all our
fine military branches.

CN