Overproof

wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:18:41 GMT, "Overproof"
wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
For what?

Photo Editing.... and general mousing.

I'm pretty pleased with my stock optical mice....

You should give this new technology a serious look... it's not an
"optical"
mouse.

It's still an optical mouse. It just uses a more focused LED.

It does sound like a good unit though. The battery life is a lot
better than what I'm used to. Also be aware that it's only usable for
right handed folks. I may get one and give it a try.

Let me know what you think..... I found it to be the best mouse I've used.
I had the MX 700... this is much better both in precision and function.