basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and

not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled

them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me

that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what

really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and

Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite

so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set

the
hook

If I'm a fish, then call me Jaws. And you're Quint.

Asslicker is attempting a 3rd grade version of trying to tap dance

out of
the lies he's been caught at.

This from a shell of a human, who must resort to childish name calling,
because that's the only way he knows how to debate.... And you never
answered me, do you do that childish name calling as a cry for
attention, like the school bully (except you're a sissy who needs to
hide behind usenet), or do you do it to project your true feelings
because your life is in such disarray right now, what with your wife
leaving and such?