P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set the
hook

If I'm a fish, then call me Jaws. And you're Quint.

Asslicker is attempting a 3rd grade version of trying to tap dance out of
the lies he's been caught at.