Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I've used tablets Bob...... can you clarify if your claim is that they
are
more accurate, or more ergonomic? I bought mine over 8 years ago.... I
had
expectations that were not met.

8 years ago, Mooron. You also bought your camera 5 years ago.
You've answered your own question.

Yeah but everyone I know that has a Tablet unit... still has basically the
same issues with it.

I buy stuff as I need it.... I haven't found a need for another point and
shoot digital... nor for a newer Tablet and pen. My brother bought his
units 2 years ago.... I've used his tablets on occasion... rare occasions. I
don't really see any great improvements of either the tablet or pen except
in style, ergonomics and connectivity related issues. I've not read anything
that states any great improvement on them to date. Maybe you could point me
to the source that would change my viewpoint?

Have you tried the Logitech MX Laser Mouse yet?

CM