Calif Bill

No Jaxass you did not answer the thrust / RPM question completely. And you
explain to me how over-sq and under-sq differ. And why an over-sq engine
spins faster. Hint on your test. Use an engine with a 2" bore and a 20'
stroke.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
billie, I DID answer it and answer it completely. go back and read the

posts.
get some high school kid to help you. the answer is there and it was the
complete answer.

in addition, you did answer your question re square vs over-square

engines, in
that yes I do know the difference. now, let me ask you a question. do

*you*,
shakeytown billie, how sq vs ov-sq affects degrees rotation the piston is
stopped at BDC? A yes or no answer is fine, while a one or two sentence
explanation is better.

have fun.

From: "Calif Bill"
Date: 12/14/2004 10:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
billie, and you and dog pile are a pair. but let me answer your

questions.

So, Genie-ass, can you answer the very easy question?

Do you know the difference between torque and horsepower?

This question was answered, by me, a couple posts back. apparently,

you
either
were not paying attention, or you are not capable of understanding. if

the
later, ask a high school kid to explain it to you.
next:

Do you know the difference between an over-square and an under-square
engine?

yes. and, like tens of thousands of others, I knew the difference

while
still
an early teenager.

next?

BB

Well, then answer them. You did not answer the question regards thrust

and
RPM and Horse power earlier. I admit you probably do know horse ****.