Overproof

Aw Crap! I thought you might be boarding a plane to fly up here and try to
beat me up!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaa......

You sounded just like a whacked out Ganz on that post... except that Ganz
showed more self control and way less emotional.... how female of you
Neal!!

What happened... did the estrogen shots kick in?

CM

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
I don't PLONK wimps.

PLINK!

CN

"Overproof" wrote in message

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

I'm getting sick and tired of idiots posting about a dozen posts
consisting of a word or two on the same topic.

Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w.... Gee Whiz.... are you really????
Ain't that a darn shame...

It is a stupid, rude and crass thing to do. Get your act together
and combine your useless crap into one post before I come
up there and put a fist into your rotten teeth so as to knock
the two or three that remain out lick so many chicklets.

Bwahahahahahahaaa....

Wo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o....I'm so scared! I'm being threatened by a
Stringbean!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Take your childish postings to e-mail.

NO! What are ya gonna do about it tough guy? Plonk Me???
Bwahahahahahahaaa!!!

CM