Overproof

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

I'm getting sick and tired of idiots posting about a dozen posts
consisting of a word or two on the same topic.

Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w.... Gee Whiz.... are you really????
Ain't that a darn shame...

It is a stupid, rude and crass thing to do. Get your act together
and combine your useless crap into one post before I come
up there and put a fist into your rotten teeth so as to knock
the two or three that remain out lick so many chicklets.

Bwahahahahahahaaa....

Wo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o....I'm so scared! I'm being threatened by a
Stringbean!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Take your childish postings to e-mail.

NO! What are ya gonna do about it tough guy? Plonk Me???
Bwahahahahahahaaa!!!

CM