Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Wacom.... big deal. I thought you had some fancy rig I wasn't aware of
yet... that's like providing a link to a MicroSoft Mouse.

It's cool to flip the pen and erase what you've just entered though!

That tablet is far more capable than any you've used. You simply are out
of the
loop. This is a very common tool. If you tried one you'd buy it. I plan
to.

My bro bought 2 new Wacoms this spring.... big deal... I've used tablets for
years... their use is limited... it won't replace the mouse.... I currently
use the Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse. That's a nice unit....

CM