Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
do a simple copy and paste without completely forking it up?

Easy for you.... you're using the same computer!

I have three computers (2 HPs, one Mac) online. What kind does Bill have?

What kind of Mac do you have.... and what OS are you currently using on
it???

I'm only asking because a few combos of Mac and versions of their OSs really
slow the units down.

G3?.... G4?...... G5???.....

BTW - HP suck backwash so bad as to be laughable.... talk about your off the
shelf ****boxes!

I built my own... Lian Li case... 2.4 Gig P4, Igig Ram. 128 gig Video, Asus
Mobo.... it's kickin'!
The Viewsonic UltraBrite A90f+ is just one of the best CRTs I ever had the
pleasure to own.

My other work computer is a 2.7 Ghz P4, a Gig of Ram and 256 video card....
it's got straps riveted to the case for carrying and a 2nd hand 19" Micron
CRT that works remarkably well for the $50 I paid for it. Great unit for the
field office.

CM

CM