Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Not a fork in sight Bob..... Now a few questions ... why do you have such
an old Notebook??

It's a Celeron 1GHZ with 10gig HD. It's also the boat computer. I'm in no
hurry
to replace it, because it does what I need. I do have a new notebook (5
months
old), but Suzanne is using that for school. Why?

Well editing photos would assume you'd want the highest end computer to
handle the data..... I guess using an old notebook to download and edit
your photos for your "job" is okay if you have inordinate amount of time and
easy going clients. Personally... I'd download to the biggest and best
equipped computer I had available to manipulate all those photos.

What do you have for your newest Notebook Bob? ...and what is the make of
the one you are using? I have an old beater... Acer 521 Travelmate P3
600Mhz.... okay for the field... but I always bring a mainframe with me for
the field office.

I'm thinking of a Toshiba, Acer or Dell..... but Alienware has a nice one
available as well.

Maybe I'll investigate the SFF Rigs and a Flat Screen....

CM

CM